Adena Local Schools will begin accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Preschool Class on February 1, 2019. The process will be different from years past. Please read closely.
* Your child must be 4 on or before August 1, 2019.
* You can obtain an application via the elementary website or from the elementary office.
* Paper copies of the application will not be available in the elementary office on February 1. Please do not come to the elementary on February 1st for preschool related questions. See below for the location where you can address those questions.
* On February 1st ONLY, applications can only be submitted at the Sunroom at the Brick @ 113 E. High Street, Frankfort. The hours are 7:30am - 2:00pm.
* On February 1st, applications will be accepted beginning at 7:30am on a first come, first served basis. If you arrive at the Sunroom prior to 7:30am, you will be expected to form a line in the order you arrive. Applications will be numbered in the order they are received. Available enrollment spots are filled based on the order of application submission.
* After February 1st, applications will be accepted in the elementary office from 8am-2pm.
* No applications will be accepted by any other form of submission. In-person only!
If you have any questions, please contact Kacey Shaffer at email@example.com or 740-998-5293 ext. 3008